I am a full service real estate professional, whether you are buying OR selling, I will be with you all the way from our first contact through your successful closing!
If I am representing you as your selling agent, you can expect these among other services.
We will develop a Marketing Plan that includes -
1) Placing your property on the Rhode Island MLS System. (Don't limit yourself to the local area.)
2) Preparing Full Color Photo Brochures.
3) Promoting your property at RE/MAX of Newport office meeting.
4) Holding a tour for all realtors associated with RE/MAX Professionals of Newport.
5) Put a sign in the yard.
6) Placing your property on multiple internet sites.
7) Scheduling a Thursday MLS tour.
8) Advertising in Homes Magazine
9) Placing ads in the Newport Daily News
10) Scheduling a Broker's open house
11) Following up on all showings
Once we have a qualified buyer "under contract", my services do not end. I will continue to work for you through the successful closing of your sale, including,
1) Deliver/confirm delivery of fully executed contracts to you and the buyer.
2) Confirm deposit of initial deposit monies.
3) Report sale to board of Realtors.
4) Confirm completion of mortgage application and obtain name and phone number of lender.
5) Confirm dates and times of home inspections.
6) Attend all inspections and provide you with feedback.
7) Review inspection results and obtain repair estimates if applicable.
8) Assist in the negotiating repair issues with the buyer.
9) Confirm deposit of remaining deposit monies.
10) Check status of mortgage loan.
11) Meet appraiser at the property and provide information on your home and recent comparable sales.
12) Confirm appraisal is satisfactory.
13) Verify that all remaining contractual contingencies have been met.
14) Place sold sign on property.
15) Confirm receipt of written mortgage commitment.
16) Confirm order of title work.
17) Provide selling Realtor or buyer with names and phone numbers of utility companies, telephone, garbage etc.
18) Confirm completion of any agreed upon repairs. Provide copies of repair receipts for closing.
19) Meet fire inspection official for smoke detector certification.
20) Forward all applicable certifications (i.e, fire, well, septic, termite to closing parties)
21) Confirm time and place of closing.
22) Confirm deposit monies ordered for closing.
23) Confirm buyer is bringing certified funds for any additional closing monies.
24) Ascertain you receipt of final closing costs.
25) Schedule with you and the buyer a time for the final walk through.
26) Meet selling Realtor and buyer for walk through.
27) Notify closing parties as to walk through results. Resolve questionable items prior to closing.
28) Remove sign and lock box if applicable.
29) Verify location of keys, garage door openers, and any warranty documents.
30) Attend closing/settlement. Bring all applicable files/documentation.
Most times there is no fee to you to engage me as your buyer's agent. My commission will be paid by the seller on MLS listed properties. In certain "for sale by owner" situations, we may need to arrange a buyer broker fee. Please ask me how I can help you find the property you are seeking for a good price AND represent YOUR interests during the process. If I am representing you as a Buyer's Broker, you can expect these among other services.
Realtor, CRS, GRI
RE/MAX of Newport, 55 Memorial Boulevard, Newport, RI 02840
Cellular: (401) 529-4937 Office Phone: (401) 849-3007
Fax: (401) 849-9859